Saturday, August 19, 2006

Dear Trouble,

Yes thats right trouble lol... you have earned your nickname already my sweet little baby.

It all started with the EXTREME gagging session I had after claening up when Belle threw up the other day... I looked at daddy and said ut oh this ones gonna be trouble. Then later that day we were at the mall and having supper. Now I will let you know right now mommy HATES spicy stuff and yet I had this overwhelming urge to pour HOT SAUCE all over my food. Jiminy crickets I say... then said to daddy yep this ones gonna be trouble.

The big final decison for your nickname came after a scare we just had. I started spotting again and mommy was TERRIFIED that you were going to grow angel wings and join Peanut in Heaven., After many many many hours in the hospital we found out you are just fine... at least for now. Mommy had a subchronic bleed which caused the spotting but pregnancies can go on and be totally normal... mommy is just going to have to take extra good care of herself. I had an ultrasound but they wouldn't let me have a sneak peek at you ... we did learn that your fetal sac and pole are there and that you are closing in on 6 weeks so still a little to small for a heartbeat to be visable. I have to go on bedrest for the week.... thanks for the holiday from work I did want one but not this way you little monkey :) We left the hospital feeling so relieved but we know that you aren't completely out of danger yet. I have to phone Dr.G on Monday and see what he says. It was after all those hours of hoping and praying then being told you are okay that daddy looked at me and said yup... trouble :)

So Trouble you will remain until you enter this world... but sweetie please know that I will take whatever I have to and I will do everything the Dr's tell me to help keep you safe and sound in my tummy till you can make it in the outside world.

All My Love,
Mommy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home