Thursday, August 17, 2006

Dear Little one,

Welcome to your first stage of life sweetie. Mommy and daddy already love you so very much. We have yet to come up witha nickname for you... but that will come in time as you make yourself more known to us.

You have a big brother or sister named Peanut. Peanut never did take a breath on this earth but instead grew angel wings and went to heaven to join granpa and granny. I am going to be praying doubly hard for you everyday that you stick with us through this whole journey.

I am still in shock that you are actually with us. I actually said "no way" to Dr. G when he called and he laughed at me. He has worked hard with us to see that you got this far and he will be there by our side as you grow and develop.

I can't wait to meet you.... sometime in April it would seem.

All my love,

Mommy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home